At SymbolSage you will find in-depth articles on symbols, mythology, history, and spirituality written by experienced writers with a keen eye for research.
Established in July 2020, we’ve been able to grow and attract a readership from around the world, with over 300 thousand page views per month. The majority of our readers are from the USA, followed by Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia.
SymbolSage receives numerous emails from research students, writers, and avid readers. The following are just some examples of how our articles have been of assistance:
“I’m writing a dissertation on the symbolism of lions and am drawing on your article on the Chnoubis Symbol. If possible, I would like to reference the author, please. It’s for an MA in Mythology, Cosmology and the Sacred”.
“If you are happy for me to quote your link, I would be both extremely grateful and overjoyed. The whole article is just the best resource I have so far found in respect of this much overlooked Irish Deity.”
“I’m putting together a research paper/book and was wondering if you could let me know the name of the author who wrote the blog post on Arawn… Would I be able to use you as a reference within this paper/book?”
By having your article published on SymbolSage, you’ll be able to reach a wide audience interested in your area of research/study.
You can write for us if you:
- Hold or are pursuing a Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degree in the field you wish to write about
- Are a student, expert, writer, researcher, or academic at a university or research institution
Please note that we do not accept guest posts or articles on unrelated topics. This is not an SEO service.
Why Write for Us
- All authors will be given full credit for their work
- A dedicated Author’s profile page with a link to your LinkedIn or website.
We would love to hear from you! We wish to be a platform for collaboration and sharing on all topics related.
- Send us an email (find the form in about us page) with:
- FULL NAMEEMAILEDUCATIONAL HISTORYAREA OF INTEREST – History, Symbols, Mythology, Spirituality, Art, OtherARTICLE TITLE(S)
- BRIEF SUMMARY OF PROPOSED TOPIC
- All original content – no plagiarized or spun work will be accepted
- A minimum word count of 1200 words per article
- Please use reliable and reputable sources to back up any claims you make. Include links and references in your article to these sources.
- Fact check your information prior to submission
- Format the article using subheadings, bullet points, font size 12, and include an interesting title
- Send us an author bio of 4-5 lines with a link to your LinkedIn or website
- Note that we reserve the right to make additions, deletions, and edits for consistency
Terms and Conditions
- SymbolSage takes pride in the quality and high standards of our articles. As a contributing author, we expect that the same standards are adhered to.
- Once published on SymbolSage, an article cannot be published elsewhere. SymbolSage will have exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide license to publish, share, and communicate any of the articles/material you have submitted to us in any format as we see fit.
- Articles cannot contain offensive material. Please note that articles on unrelated topics, obscene material, or illegal content will not be accepted.
- No plagiarism will be accepted. Any evidence of plagiarized work will result in the offending material being removed immediately.
- We do not accept spun content – all content must be unique.
- SymbolSage takes no responsibility or liability for any material that has been submitted to us and published on our site.
- We will not accept any articles that attempt to distort facts or misrepresent the truth.
- SymbolSage reserves the right to edit the article for consistency and accuracy prior to publications. There maybe additions or deletions to the content.
- If you have breached any of the above conditions, your participation as an author on SymbolSage may be terminated.